Flex Foaming Cleanser - Neroli & Rosemary
Our products are HSA + FSA eligible
3.4 fl oz
A cleansing foam party for the cup in your life
Formulated to gently but effectively clean both silicone menstrual cups AND your entire body (we’re talking heads, toes, labias, vulvas, elbows, whatevs), our plant-based foaming cup wash is the next great addition to your bathroom shelfie. Naturally scented with a light touch of citrus, our wash was designed to keep things foamy and fresh without the use of harsh chemicals. It’s also pH-balanced and gyno-recommended. Win-win.
To ensure our formula is safe for silicone menstrual cups and your most intimate body parts, we formulated it without synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, alcohols, or SLS.
- Aloe extract for sensitive skin
- Anti-odor apple cider vinegar
- Soothing rose flower water
Why it’s special
- Foamy AF: Bubbles from our foaming pump accumulate to gently wash away odor-causing bacteria.
- Gentle formula: Free of synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, alcohols, and SLS, this plant-based wash is safe to use on all silicone menstrual cups (and also your entire body).
- Plantlover’s dream: We’ve specifically crafted this wash with soothing aloe extract, odor-neutralizing apple cider vinegar, and refreshing bergamot essential oil.
- Recommended by OB/GYNs: With a gynecologist-recommended formula that is pH balanced and safe for your most intimate body parts, expect a round of applause at your next appointment.
- TSA-approved: We know you’ve got places to go. This wash is travel-friendly and as ready for vacay as you are.
Directions for use:
- Rinse silicone menstrual cup with cold water (if using Flex Cup™, unthread the pull-tab first).
- Wash cup in warm water with a few generous pumps of Flex Foaming Cup Wash.
- Thoroughly clean the cup, especially the air holes at the top.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Allow the cup to dry before reinserting.
Added to cart
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $9.99 every two months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $18.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $26.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$34.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping